Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting Started




Zach here, well I wanted to get started right away and get a couple rooms nice before Mary moves in. So almost at the end of week 1 and I have the carpet torn up in the living&dining room. Unfortunately there is a yellow sub layer under the cushioning that takes alot of scraping to pull up. The open wall is a potential design change and a structural engineer is comming saturday to go over it with me (along with the other changes). Depending how that goes things will look pretty different come end of week 2. We also sold some "Nursing home items" on craigslist and made $125!!!



1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!! I'm so glad you're doing a blog...it's exciting to see all the changes coming along in the Vestal house! Keep up the good work Zach! And I think it's a great idea to get rid of one of those walls...hope it works out!
    Hope the first full week at your new job went well too!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete